Blood Among The Stars: The Making Of Carrie




A new book by Ryan Clark and Lee Gambin are at work on a book that will detail making of the Brian De Palma version of Carrie.

The book, titled "Blood Among The Stars: The Making Of Carrie" promises to be provide a behind the scenes account of the making of Carrie.

The books facebook page says:
We intend to conduct interviews with the cast and crew to form an oral history that will give a clearer picture of the pre-production, production, and post-production of this film. We will also explore the other incarnations of the story, including Stephen King's novel, the musical, the sequel, and the remakes, as well as imitations, parodies, and pop culture references. 
Check out the facebook page HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Lee Gambin...

    How do I know the name Lee Gambin...? Let me Google him, and I'll be right back.

    *****

    Ah, yes; he wrote the play "King of Bangor." I bought a copy of that and couldn't get into it. I'll happily read a book about the making of "Carrie," though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Indeed he does. Which reminds me, WHY am I not a Fangoria subscriber? I really ought to be.

      Ah, well; maybe someday.

      Delete
  3. Oh Lee Gambin's book about eco-horror movies is awesome! If you love movies like "Piranha" and "Grizzly" you should get it. He's really passionate and it shows in the book.

    PS I can't wait for this one! It will go next to my making of "Friday the 13th" book and the "Jaws" one!

    ReplyDelete